Since I launched Fruitful Living and my website Fruitful-living.com back in January, I've been trying to define what I want this blog to be. And while I've gone back and forth in my head about its identity, I've done hours and hours of research on topics ranging from "How to treat cervical vertebrae injuries" to "Eating Paleo on a budget" and everywhere in-between, learning more about health, fitness, nutrition, motherhood and budgeting than I had in my previous 31 years over the course of the last 7 months. What I've finally decided is I'm just going to start writing about the stuff I care about and whatever gets me excited and hopefully it will be a blessing to someone. If not, at least I'll have it all cataloged somewhere other than the notes on my phone. In order to keep myself posting content, I'm not going to do a lot of editing so just a heads up-you'll be getting the raw feed, typos and all (let's hope not too many).
So what you can look forward to is a mixture of the following because these are all very present topics in my life:
- Paleo Recipes - because my husband and I have adopted this for health reasons
- Massage information and Promotions- because I want you all to know how important massage is to your health and want to give deals to help you experience it!
- Fitness Fun Facts - because exercise is one of my greatest passions in life and I'm studying to become a Certified Personal Trainer
- Momma Stuff- because I have a 7 month old baby and am constantly learning new helpful tidbits
- Budget- because we are trying to live off of one main income in San Luis Obispo, California and if we can do it I want to share with others how!
So, off we go! Excited to share this journey with y'all!